CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

This is like the biggest mystery to me. I owned NQM as well and...

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    This is like the biggest mystery to me. I owned NQM as well and John is quite the straight shooter. And not at all a flash guy. He just gets the job done.

Now the Company says it has JORC of 4 mill ozs. And near surface. So I am stumped at how the price falls. Now we only get burnt if the company does not have 4 mill oz near the surface. Open pit is a cheap way to get the ore, so again I am stumped, like all, as to why they are not out there right now with shovels digging.

Interesting that John has decided to ignore the big resouce at Lindsay (2+ mill) and go for 500k and Kurnalpi. Does it mean we cannot trust the Linday resource.

I just got done reading the 2009 review on the Carrick web site and the analysts they hired said 'STOP DRILLING AND START MINING'. So the question, as you put, PickEm, is why did they not follow that advice.

Either there is some dark secret we dont know, or as you said, the long time holders are just bored to death with endless drilling. Lucky for me I am Johnny Come Lately. So, to me, it seems an undervalued company with a good CEO just starting out with resources in the ground.

But somebody is sure selling at 50 and 48 and 45 and less. I know because I am the bugger buying them. Will I be burnt?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.