EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

jrvossie it goes both ways just remember ramping is just a...

1. 9,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    jrvossie it goes both ways just remember ramping is just a dangerous thing as dwelling on the negatives. Facts are still facts however people view others opinions. Correct me if i am wrong however

- FMG walked away for what ever reason ( this cannot be viewed in a positive light)

- OBL are getting low on cash hence need for CR

- OBL do not have 50% of the derby block they need native title first which once again may not eventuate.
    - Super Majors interest is confined to if OBL get 100% of Derby ( Seems a strech considering all the efforts so far has not resulted in 50% for OBL)

- OBL have seemingly bungled the original farm in announcement mentioning a time frame for documents to be completed ( Once again this was not required and perhaps shows how eager management were to put a positive spin on what was for all purposes an expression of interest.

Holders will always try and point out the positives its human nature to try and put a best foot forward. Note i hold options however i can see both the positives and negatives. Right now i do not see much to be positive about unless things fall OBL's way until that happens OBL is going to struggle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.