EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Cudeco1, Thank you and well said.I have a feeling Neil's X-mas...

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    Cudeco1, Thank you and well said.

I have a feeling Neil's X-mas was not as good as we may think, with the weight of some of the decisions he and the company have had to make, under the pressure of negotiating with big boys, legal issues to sort, trying to sort the best possible future for OIL BASINS, staff and shareholders and pay bills. 2012 was a very interesting year for OBL and 2013 is shaping to be an even more interesting year, but I feel there was a lot more that went on behind the scenes here that we did not know about and Neil had to deal with it, Neil (and shareholders) remember " Karma is a bitch ", what goes around comes around, I feel and hope we will have our day.

Neil, thank you for looking after OBL and doing your best, you could have folded, collapsed under pressureand and sold us out for next to nothing if that was the case, but you keep on keeping on. I am not selling, I am staying, maybe a fool and a wrong decision but I do believe things may just turn for OBL and I want to be there when it does.

Please dyor this is my view only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.