MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Although initially disappointed with the stoppage I think the...

1. 212 Posts.

Although initially disappointed with the stoppage I think the board have shown to make the correct decision. I will be supporting them in the vote

Also, I think it is unfair not to pay performance shares to Peter as it also helps performance towards future goals. price he gets them is not that important in the end. Future momentum in price is what we are all looking for and given a chance he could definitely deliver this.

How many shares was Glenda given?? and previous directors for not any share price performance. Dont forget she sold out quite a few when it suited her. By instigating this move really shows they do not have the best interests in the company going forward.

Small companies have really been punished since the GFC. Look at Molopo and galaxy resources and could list many more, they are way further down than metgasco.

Going foward we need to stop the bickering and start producing and selling. Current board is the best placed to do this the fastest. Bring in new people and I think it would be a step backwards again.

I am a shareholder and not affiliated with either group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104473 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.