UML 0.00% 3.3¢ unity mining limited

perspective

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Unity has been in a dark place for a while. Partly it was the poor resource investor sentiment to gold strokes for th last few year (remember Newcrest at $40 only to see it bleed to $9), also, the LionGold shareholding has always been since as an overhang. Liongold sold and then went broke and it was forever on the cards that they would bail out at some stage. Now it has happened and the share move up. having henty produce lots of cash doesn't hurt.
    So FINALLY we are seeing some value return and off the street investors coming back to this little puppy.
    Gold stocks are coming back into flavour and this one has a fair way to run. The key to it is that it has significant cash and cash generating assets. If they spend the cash they won't be able to develop Dargues. Remember this, dargues is the main game. Henty is great for the end of the year cash balance but Dargues is payola to 10 cents again. If they spend the cash on something other than income producing assets then I am out. Dargues is and always has been the jewell in this crown.
    I am a holder and happy to be so.
    cheers
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.