PRX 20.0% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Perspective, page-118

1. 494 Posts.
    There is a lot of leeway re ABM's progression to commercial mining.

If we managed to mine a bit over half the tonnes, at the stated grade the operation will be cost free, anything higher than half the tonnes it will be in profit.

If the grade dropped to half and we managed to mine the full tonnes, near cost free.

I cant imagine, performance would be worse with that leeway, so anything re production should be a positive, while teething problems get sorted.

Just the low grade run for a month produced break even amounts!

FED meeting is not until 16th - 17th so too early for that to be effecting the market to much, plus opinion is that there wont be a rate rise.

The qty of shares sold today could be cold feet or insider ABM employee trading, but the big seller could be just selling the price down pre fed meeting due to the liquidity.

There also seems to be a lot of one seller only buy orders, trailing down.

For every seller there is a buyer, just not up, right now.

Cold feet selling is understandable with no news a month later.

How hard is it to dig and truck ore if one has the tools to do it, less ore needs to be higher grade, less grade needs more ore, we have 80% spare processing capacity, for Pete's sake, pull your finger out ABM.

It is imperative that you say what you mean and you do what you say at this time. you should have over engineered this phase and delivered on time. Extra trucks, extra diggers and a whip.

Radar - Weather looks good so it cant have effected things to much.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $18.25K 9.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 121872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22170689 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.