BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Perspective...., page-30

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    I bought some POK oppies at the now premium of 0.20 in fear of missing out. Recent share price has eroded my parcel almost 50%.

Sure I am disappointed however the future is as or even more bright in the months since I bought in. We have a great management team, A series of big named sophisticated investors and an extremely profitable Industry set to be in the billions and as Dave said, the first two years we will be laying the ground work. So we just need to allow them time to do exactly that.

There is nothing disappointing about the progress that Dave and the team have made so far and the fundamentals remain the same. and with the addition of recent partners even better. The big boys will do what they can, including the Bull S#%t sometimes found on this forum to try and sink the price. Some will fall for it, however those that do come into the market to support the companies they invest in will see straight through the crap and research further. Well researched investors will always separate the BS from the truth. I think if you are after a quick buck in the coming months you will be disappointed however I also see a great future unfolding for those that aren't afraid to wait.

I rarely post here as I am content to let the team focus on setting the ground work.

And thepylee I think your onto it with your remarks;

"Also, i would like to point out something that I've observed on BUD threads vs the other stock's thread. When a stock declines more than 50% from it's highs, everyone on the thread would be venting their anger and disappointment with countless of post but i don't think that is happening here. " thepylee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.