BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Perspective...., page-35

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don't think team buddy really care about all the day traders trying to flip Buddy for a quick profit. They are trying to build up something special for the long term. Those of us that has done the research on the Buddy team know this. The great thing about HC is that we are all on different levels but yet we get to share each others info and then extrapolate what we can from it all. some are more humble then others some just like to stir the pot. Its hard for me not to bite when I see the ill informed bad mouthing a stock I am invested in. I do tho appreciate the knowledge and wisdom that someone has to say that is informative of the negative... not just bloviating and down ramping.... In my opinion I think we are caught up in the macro environment of the tech sector of the US. If we look at USA's 2015 hideous class of IPO's its pretty bleak. Out of 211 stocks that came public last year only 45 are up from their offering price 4 unchanged 162 down from when they went public. 76.8% have lost money. But The IoT sector is still in its infancy and so new that the heard is still unware. that's why patience is needed. The players on the Buddy team are all winners everyone of them from the top down. to me its like an all-star team .To all the new and ill informed Investors please go back and read some of the post on the Buddy board. Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.