DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Many recent posts are unduly negative The underlying investment...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Many recent posts are unduly negative
    The underlying investment proposal has improved this year
    The NTA allowing for the Tribeca notes to convert and the cash to be banked is around 0.30 based on the last listed quotes for subs.
    I have not allowed for tax as it will grow as a percentage of NTA as the prices of subs increase. At the current gap between cost price and market price the tax impost may be 0.03-.04 cps.
    DGR is my only mining coy where the coy is being held to the
    Rolls Royce standard of NTA. All of my other mining coys trade at many times NTA.
    Tribeca are astute and will see the value as way beyond the 0.20 they will convert their notes at.
    The options issued this year have created controversy but were issued when DGRs share price was much lower. I believe too many were issued and the tranches at 0.065 were too generous in price and quantity. Also it would be more equitable to issue options to shareholders particularly long term holders. Some coys issue loyalty options which vest after a shareholder has held for a number of years.
    I believe the current Sept options will have been largely exercised and not all staff will need to sell at 0.105-0.125 to exercise. There are only 4 trading days left before they will no longer weigh on the market.
    From memory the 0.065 options to be exercised later this year are director options and I assume they wont sell shares to exercise options.
    There has been manipulation of the share price over the past months. Tiny parcels were traded and there has been selling down at the close. The selling to convert options has created a great opportunity to rattle the herd. The relentless down ramping has also contributed to the panic in the herd. The majority of investors in DGR will check on blogs like HC so posters opinions do influence sentiment.
    I predict SOLG will reach at least 60p- 1 pound and DGR will convert part or all of that investment to cash. IRR is looking better every month. AJQ should benefit from future production and the resolution
    of the Australian energy crisis. Other listed and unlisted subs can be supported with the Tribeca funds.
    I predict DGR will trade at least at NTA by the end of next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.