DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Plext - I wondered if you had read the article on the Mining.co...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Plext -

I wondered if you had read the article on the Mining.co website today - " Slideshow - Paulson Hedge fund in blistering
    attack on top gold mines"

I think that it applies to a lot of miners be they large or small and in reading the article I think you would agree that in the case of DGR that for a long while it has been happening. (i.e. cheap shares for insiders etc ) but not so much regarding acquisitions .
    It seems that rank and file shareholders are seen as bottom dwellers when these Companies come to making decisions that ultimately effect those who have invested probably their hard earned cash to earn a return. Not that we should have a big input but we should at least have some sort of input in decisions that affect our shareholding and maybe at least have an impact on the staff members that are responsible for announcement releases and news that may well have an effect on a rise in the Share Price etc something that is sadly lacking at DGR at this time.

I think the article is worth the read - even though probably for those in top management positions that ultimately control our investment and our Share Price it would go over their heads. !!!!!

Just thoughts

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.