DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Perspective, page-2

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Waiken,
    Without going into dissection mode, I agree with the body of your post.

Just want to comment further on the option issue which has been thrown around in a negative light.

For sure, I think every shareholder could do without this added vacuum to what is slowly becoming a pressure pot called the DGR Share price.

But it is not like we didn't know about it.
    It has never been a secret.
    Just quickly I will refer to post of mine from 28/8/16 when trying to validate why the market price vs NTA for DGR held such a transient. (yeah, that old chestnut)

" have also considered the Options outstanding which total 73450000 and have decided to include this in the number of issued shares for which I calculate the NTA."

I also want to mention, that for a recent period , historically, the options issued to directors and sundry, never came into the money, so in effect, the directors who toiled relentlessly on our behalf did not receive this performance based incentive. Which is what it is - if the share price were not performing over the last year the options would not be exercised - I guess we cannot have it both ways.

As example,(Because I don't have the facts in front of me, but this wont be far from them) lets say DGR were issuing options at 12+ cps during the 2013-15 era when coming off the back of an era where the share price was very roughly 10 to 20 cps during , immediately before, and after 2011. - those options did not eventuate.
    I remember when DGR Started issuing options at 6.5 cps while the Share price wallowed at less than 4cps and commenting that they were now more realistic values to issue at.

Enough waffling - Directors have picked up not more than 73 million cheap shares, And unless I am wrong - they still have to pay for them, and that money goes to the DGR treasury ?

Meanwhile the value of my holding in DGR has tripled and looks to have the legs for considerably more upside.

I'm not going to complain about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.