AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Perspective, page-21

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    There will be some pull through delay I reckon. Will take a while for people to realise that EV's alone will need an increase in Copper, Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite. Let alone their infrastructure. There are some existing suppliers but will be a need for more. Also in our case for people to look at alternative approaches to tradition. Do you choose a verified process with resource not fully scoped or an unverified process with a fully defined resource? The process being verified is wiser in my books just need to get the story out there. The verified process is transportable also. Its especially import that the message gets across that the process is very difficult indeed.

Time is still required and that is what seems to have generated a lot of angst/nerves. When people see the random dogstock/scam/pumpanddump/etc fly across their screens it weighs on their confidence and makes them re-evaluate their research. Humans mostly do things for their own ends. Even the so called credible ones. Just got to decipher it. If someone was trying to help me I don't think they would be so aggressive about it and use the most derogatory language they could muster. That hasn't been my life experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.