AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Perspective, page-25

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Nice post Launched

And makes a nice change from the majority of shite posts/posters that have come out of the woodwork in recent times.

I usually take the time to read all posts, as I think it's good to consider both the information, and the sentiment, that gets shared.... but TBH - most of the posts this past week or so... well, let's just say I had better things to do with my time. So apologies if I missed anything that was noteworthy.

For what it's worth, here's my thoughts on things:
    - The OT is a great milestone for AGY. JZ has been clear for quite sometime now that the main objective is the SI for Stg 3, but the OT is significant in it's own right.
    - The size of the OT may be disappointing to some, but if that's the case, then they either didn't do their homework, or are only looking at the short-term, and seeing it in context of the big picture.

The context is two fold:
    1. AGY's product and process has been validated by a highly respected and credentialed third party... and one that also has a long track record of commercial viability. So it's not only about any revenue an OT deal generates, more importantly, it's about the first step in building a reputation for AGY, and to be seen to aligning themselves with Tier 1 enterprises.
    2. Management have continued to prove that they aren't wanna-be's with a pipe dream. But rather a team that has a sound strategic plan that they continue to deliver on... and most importantly, they say what they'll do and then they do exactly what they said. In other words, they are building their reputation with both shareholders and industry that they are reliable and will deliver results.

The reality is that that these past months have been frustrating and painful to endure as a shareholder, but it's also a reality that AGY is a company that can produce a high quality, desirable product and will be able to supply an ever increasing demand curve that is running out of options with respect to suppliers.

It won't be long until the RI is wrapped up, and hopefully we can move on in a more positive manner on these threads... And BTW, I'm tipping that the RI was oversubscribed, because those who have been following the Li sector, know that sentiment in the sector is changing, with more and more creditable industry analysts predicting shortages.

(Oh and IMO, anyone who only decided to subscribe for the RI's on the back of the last ANN was being foolishly shortsighted! We were all expecting news on the OT to drop at anytime.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.