IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

It's hard going investing in biotech/biomed companies...There's...

1. 25,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    It's hard going investing in biotech/biomed companies...There's no other way to say it...

In relation to prima biomed, we for so long were only concerned with CVAC, afterall that's
    all we had. As it turned out, it worked and showed great results but prima couldn't take
    it into production.....It was a great disappointment to long termers let alone a big hit
    to their hip pockets.......Anyway, Marc Voight took us to an alternative with the acquisition
    of Immutep and with it a highly credentialed scientist called Triebel, the preeminent
    researcher into lag-3, Triebel managed to interest GSK and Novartis to partake in
    his research in different disciplines and initiate trials in which robust effort is being
    made, indeed one trial has been ramped up to almost double enrolees......
    That's in other hands but we also have other trials initiated by prima that are
    in early stages....I know it's disappointing but you can't expect too much market interest
    until these trials show evidence of progressing further......

Whatever you may think about Prima Biomed you cannot say they aren't having a go....
    There's money in the bank, there's things going on allover the place.....

I wish you all well......I feel good about this...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.