CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

"Centro Balls Of Steel"I too have invested very heavily. the...

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Centro Balls Of Steel"

I too have invested very heavily. the money i used was against my house, so alot was riding on this horse. BB good to see you held on thursday, dont worry every thought was to sell and get out while the goings good, but my hands were stead fast and wouldnt let me click sell.

The feeling i had last night after comming home from dinner only to log on and within 5mins here it was the great news. I havent sleept as good as i did last night in over tow weeks.

Edocelet i too have the same as you, but with some cousins in cer as well. My wife didnt realise the complexity of the situation so i left her out of it mainly. She knew how many shares we had but has never been interested in me banging on about them all day long. But last night she realised the $$$$ potential and now too is very excited. hahah

Good luck to all holders and well done for holding through the toughest times. And i do wish the downrampers well and that ihope they all buy some on monday or tuesday when it ooens to help drive our price up!!!!!!

Centro balls of stell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.