MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

persuit or procrastination?

1. 56 Posts.
    The months drag by ..... the company reckons its being careful to get it right next time it goes drilling; but how b...@!y hard is it to get a plane to fly? Hell, the plane eventually takes off & has the data within a couple of hours .... then we wait how many more months to 'analyse' the data before the drilling locations are chosen & the driling actually begins? To me, it looks more like procrastination than persuit.

Of course, they do need to be careful in the next drilling program, as after reporting spectacular 'pit' results, when they drilled the 'pits', there was nothing there!!!

(Always wondered why they used a couple of guys with picks & shovels to get those spectacular results ..... rather than efficiently doing the digging with a backhoe (as previously) - I'd hate to think it was to make it easier to 'cherry-pick' the odd 'hot' grains .... But, I guess I'm being too negative .... the company even seemed to believe its great big 20+km2 good grade surface deposit actually existed .... sucked me in ..... then the first round of drilling which showed that the U zone was only 'a super-thin' layer below the surface cover .... hmmm, would have thought someone would have noticed that before reporting an 'encouraging deposit'.....)

But, at least the company is confident that the 'mother lode' IS PRESENT WHITHIN THE TENEMENT & that the traces of U found so far are not just water-bourne from the adjoining tenements .... This I agree with as it's hard to see that you could get such a strong U-signature from the 'bugger-all' U found 500mm below the surface cover.

We can all share that confidence & look forward to great success - one day. Yeah, I've been 'in' for 4 years & still hopeful.

Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1246687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 104020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.