perth and the claremont serial killer, page-46

1. 27,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    " Not sure if the CSK is a FIFO. The crimes were planned and meticulously carried out in a controlled way."

Zeta, are you suggesting FIFO workers cant plan meticulously and carry their plans out in a controlled way?

Perth author Estelle Blackburn has revealed how she was the victim of brutal domestic violence at the hand of a man she believes could be the Claremont serial killer. I was savagely attacked by a man who I fear could be the Claremont serial killer. My attacker was good looking and charming, and he had unlicensed access to taxis. He lived the other side of Perth, but often stayed with me in my flat in Cottesloe. In the week before Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer went missing, my then boyfriend's personality changed. He seemed to be building up to something. And then he disappeared for several days. On the nights the Claremont killer struck on January 26 and June 9 1996, I didn't know what this man with access to taxis was doing.
    A later girlfriend told me that once he had bound and gagged her and put her in his boot, releasing her later in bush with water nearby. While assaulting and abusing her, he threatened to kill her and said, pointing to the water that there was ``another blonde bitch down there''. And the day before Ciara Glennon's body was found in bushland north of Perth, I was stalked by my then ex-boyfriend who was driving a taxi. When I put in a report to Claremont Police Station, homicide officers visited me and questioned me, the main focus being on whether he had given me particular pieces of jewellery. He hadn't - but he was a regular buyer and seller at Cash Converters, as he was at car yards, often changing his car.
    I had reported him and nothing happened. He continued his violence with two more women until one was braver than me and made a complaint that had him jailed for stalking and threatening to kill. He was jailed in May 2000.

http://netk.net.au/Articles/Estelle1.asp

" He lived the other side of Perth "

Near enough for me.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.