NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Wasn't going to get the numbers and at this stage Peter ( and us...

1. 1,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Wasn't going to get the numbers and at this stage Peter ( and us shareholders) are going to be clinging to the hope that the next hole in the ground lays the golden goose so to speak.

I feel for those that have been in longer then a few of new ones. But as been said there is gas in the ground with demand close by and its the only reason I have hang in there.

Honestly, it was posted before by someone that AWE are not happy with the way this has gone and I am sure they are not.

And I would love to be a fly on the wall with any conversations with Bharat, As I am sure they are none to happy that there is going to have to be another party brought to the table.

These last few tests are important.. but by now the cat should be out of the bag.

If either our partners thought that it was a done deal as in 12-18 months from now there would be a return on money invested. I would think we would have seen a bit more excitement in the presentations given by both companies about this resource. So unless all parties are playing possum you have to wonder if there is any hope the NWE management as it stands is going to be around for any gas sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.