PCG 3.53% 82.0¢ pengana capital group limited

Yes Doc........I have held this for quite a few months now and...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes Doc........I have held this for quite a few months now and can't complain about the result. However it is one of those turnaround stories where the market takes time to forgive them for past performance and wake up to what is happening currently- in a similar fashion to PSA.

I love these sort of stocks where both chart and awesome fundamentals are in sync. Anything up to 20c-25c would be fundamental value but as we know fundamentals take a back seat in markets like this where sentiment rules. I believe the full year result for PCG will be the company maker.......I am hoping that the uptrend can last til then.

The first half results had a couple of early months with small revenues and they also had contract wins midway through the last half and I believe have more likely in this half.

I believe at current prices (15.5) we may be looking at a prospective PE of around 5-6 with NTA around 12-13 and high double digit growth in coming years. It's all a matter of whether the market starts to take some notice.

Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $90.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 82.0¢ $5.395K 6.579K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5463 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 5800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.