perth house prices to collapse - says spruiker, page-23

1. 177 Posts.
    There are a couple of you on here who disagree with the content of my posts, but don't get too wound up - this isn't about me. I'm only a random mug on an anonymous chat board - I'm the least of your troubles. This is about the property market and how its decline will affect your lifestyle.

If you're a property investor and you're in the fortunate position to be comfortable with your investment and at ease with your position, then you certainly wouldn't take offense to my posts. In fact, I would expect you to completely ignore my posts and breathe a sigh of relief that you're one of the clever ones.

If I was a property investor, I would be having a good hard read of the article that was posted on this thread. This is a discussion about why Nigel Satterley, the head of Australia's largest privately-owned property development company, is talking down the market - Perth in particular. That is the point of this thread.

Instead of dribbling the usual classic one-liners verbatim from the property spruiker's handbook, Nigel Satterley has actually given his "honest opinion", as he said. He has stated in very simple terms that he believes the housing market will continue to fall, that there will never be another boom (like the one 4 years ago), and cites that there is no shortage of land.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.