perth meeting august!!!

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey Guys,

Well we have been speaking about doing this for a while Haspete and I and decided to see what the interest level would be if we were to hold an Perth meeting similar to those held in Brisbane and now Melbourne.

I recently attended the Brisbane meeting which was a lot of fun and great for learning more about shares and meeting some excellent people in the process.

Now what we have decided is to keep the meeting casual and more of a nice casual Sunday BBQ with beers, We will ask for a charge of about $20 to cover the costs of the event and any extra's will be donated to charity as this will be a NON PROFIT event.
    We have decided to lock in Sunday the 29th of August as the date for the event and it will be held at a Studio in North Perth. Here we will meet around 11am have a bit of a chat nice informal meeting couple beers then have a bit of a BBQ for lunch and do a few presentations in the afternoon with maybe a few more beverages for those wanting to stick around :)

At this stage Haspete and I will be speaking and anyone else who wants to contribute is Very welcome. Not 100% sure if Master Robbbbbbb will be attending, although im sure he will get back to me soon about this as he is a busy man.

I'm looking forward to it and if we get the numbers will be an excellent event im sure.

Please if you are interested post it up on here so we can get an idea of number or end me and email if you would like to speak and we can work out a few more of the finer details.

[email protected]

Looking forward to your responses so let me know if your keen and we can work out some more details (give her a thumbs up and get it noticed as well if you please help spread the word)

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.