PYC 7.69% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I agreed with you AJWarri that there is no value to speculate. A...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    I agreed with you AJWarri that there is no value to speculate. A reliable source has indicated that Vision was formed with 100% ownership by PycTx until further advised. Both PycTx and Lion have their own continual funding and therefore no cash problem for a few more quarters. Vision is a special financial vehicle for cost and profit sharing. Therefore minimal running cost as it would be overseen by both parties.

Right now the exact composition of equities and detailed contractual negotiation on cost and profit sharing are in progress. Options on fixed percentage, sliding scales, with or without sunset clause, etc. are being fleshed out.

Remember all these legal matters would take time. We have a very capable management at PycTx and we have to trust them to bring home the bacon, the bigger slice we hope. Under the ASIC's continual disclosure requirements, the details would be release whenever the agreement with Lion is signed. In the mean time, nothing could be disclosed, so please be patient. Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by Medicine Man: 30/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $308.5K 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 358350 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 371822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.