PYC 4.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Perth partnership targets childhood blindness and $1 billion market, page-17

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Im not seeing any huge downside as it was almost obvious it was coming. Sp was always likely to go test 5c for resistance anyway so it almost seems they are very on the ball now. They maybe realised that if they sat around price would naturally retrace anyway so this way it still looks like a discount. The fact they are going for such a large amount to me almost seems like a loose guarantee big things are expected now, not just hoped for.
    They said at last 10 mil raise they had to assure investors things would happen, follow through and provide a return which they have. I think this will be presented and percieved in a similar way ie we can see the drivers for sp increase ahead clearly now so who wants to join the ride.

i did notice there is a component for institutional investors as well, didnt expect that. I guess raise is so large they still need outside help. Will be interesting to see who else comes on board. Surprised there is no consolidation now were heading to 3 billion on issue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $415.6K 3.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112056 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 127118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.