DEG 2.04% $1.25 de grey mining limited

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.nvo&postid...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.nvo&postid=28743318

Kimberleyfisher:

I attended today and I listened to Eric, Quentin, Mike Jones, Barry Dawes, Terry Topping and finally Simon Lill.

It was well worth listening to them all and I particularly liked what Barry Dawes had to say.
    Make no mistake it's a basin wide event and when you look at the highly intelligent, separate but also collective minds involved in the numerous different companies finding similar styled nuggets across 500-600 klm.........you have to ask the question??

So elegantly put by Barry Dawes.......Is this fake news or a major opportunity??
    His view is firmly of the latter.
    As Dr Mike stated, there are millions and millions of ounces of gold in the Pilbara and we should thank Quentin and the Novo team for bringing this opportunity to us....or words to that effect!
    As Eric commented he likes to look for HUGE opportunities and stealing value!!
    At the current prices of all Pilbara plays I feel in 1-3 years he probably should be locked up for just that.
    At least by the Australian authorities for letting him get away with it in the first place!

Now if I was a betting man Tx and if I was Eric I would be flying out to the Karratha project in the morning to look at progress at Comet well, followed by a trip over to perhaps Egina to look at an aerial view of Egina and Station Peak and all those lag gravels in the vast free digging plains.

From there I'd follow that up with a short flight north to Louden's Patch to see what the recently uncovered congolmerate looks like relative to Comet Well and check on my KL investment in Deg.

Now I'm on my way to Beaton's Creek but why not fly along the entire 200 klm of structural shear zone Deg controls and try and put that into perspective and just how much gold may have as Eric put it "puked up" from the mesoarchean source of perhaps all this gold??

Finally just remember all this gold may have precipitated out of a shallow sea environment some circa 2.7 billion years ago but it didn't fall out of the sky either.

It had a source and that source wasn't from above but below.

This story is a long way from over and you can be in it or out of it but either way this is history in the making based on history we are just trying to understand now....it takes time.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.025(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.25 $1.23 $5.462M 4.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14821 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 102766 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.