AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Perth Presentation, page-29

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823

I can't add too much more to this from the Melbourne meeting today, just confirmation that many things mentioned already from other meetings was reconfirmed. A few comments from my interpretation of the discussion.

Pine Belt is the main player in treating US uniforms - but what I also got was that the revenue figure mentioned previously (Patersons & Melb Nov18 meeting) in regards to the potential of applying FR to the basic ACU was potential revenue from the Pine Belt / Alexium deal alone.

That should an agreement be done with Pine Belt/Military that while there may a ramp on to full production and full revenue potential this ramp up may be only over say 12 months.

I gather a formal agreement with ICL could be done later this year, or sooner.
    ICL have no FR treatment for cotton at the moment
    We could also look at other product lines with them eg wood, adhesives

Still looking good on EBITDA positive in Q4 on Alexicool alone, along with help from foam, improving margins and cost control.
    NF sales may contribute this year but look to them to ramp up quickly next year.

Seems Bob and the team have more meetings still in Australia, so looks like interest is being generated no doubt after recent announcements.

Just also on those announcements / cornerstones - for all 3 cornerstones we are now dealing with pretty much the largest global supplier in each of those areas – there are not many companies that can state that

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.