AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

We were probably fortunate in Perth to have a fresh team on...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    We were probably fortunate in Perth to have a fresh team on their first run through the conversations … so we had a fair bit of time. They were probably a weary of it all by the last session … considering their schedule.

The ICL conversation was relatively extensive; ICL do have a ready market for NF, this was actually what I alluded too in my previous posts - the market that they are currently aiming for is the US and Europe, where there is already a lot of legislation in place guiding the manufacturers in that direction.

The main thing surrounding the ICL agreement is that the prospective market is huge, and Alexium could never hope to get the representation or financial capacity to support it - whereas ICL with its huge rescources, can sell, manufacture and supply NF on a royalty basis without stretching the Alexium finances. I think the timing is right for both companies; ICL need the product line, and Alexium need the sheer grunt.

The idea is that they will sell into markets as they mature, and the product line becomes a necessity as legislation is introduced. The current products supplied by ICL will become obsolete, and they will have a ready replacement in Alexiflam NF.

This is why there is no great rush to sign the agreement, the US market is only now coming to fruition with the legislative changes, and the demand is just starting to show.

They also believe that they have a good mesh with ICL in the varying development skills between the two companies. ICL are purely chemical research based, and Alexium has a far greater understanding of textiles and the processes required to make that work. The suggestion is that ICL can help greatly in the further expansion into non-textile based FR, and Alexium can develop the textile based stuff for ICL.

They have had a close relationship with ICL for years, and Bob really enjoys working with them. I think the time is right, the demand is right, and both companies see a huge future in the relationship.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.086K 104.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13523719 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 132462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 50000
Last updated 14.15pm 04/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.