FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Yes, they did say their "market analysis has indicated a...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Yes, they did say their "market analysis has indicated a theoretical need for approximately 700-750 Hadrian X robots to replace all bricklaying labour in Mexico" and it's probably true, i don't think they're intentionally misleading anyone. But it's most likely just theoretical w*nk to get investors excited and not to be acted on in the foreseable future.

750 HX's at the future best case price tag of $1.4M is $1.05B. So safe to say they don't plan on attempting to dominate the Mexican market any time soon and probably more predominantly focused on future prospects in Australia and Europe, but also possibly of operating in Mexico through GP viv. FBR wouldn't have to work directly with the Mexican government to take advantage of any said subsidies, more so they would achieve that indirectly through GP viv tendering for such. Having a machine produce reliable structurally sound homes would be a major selling point for GP viv to win future government housing developement projects, so they're mutually beneficial to each other and that could be reflected with a positive partnership agreement as they need each other.

I just think that scenario is more likely than FBR actually trying to attempt to take on the whole of Mexico.

Also i'm just not sure why people are under the impression that FBR have to make a deal with GP viv that results in operating at a loss. They don't have to be in Mexico. If they can't reach a good deal i'm sure they'll walk, and no one should be upset if they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.