GDA 0.00% 28.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Perth Stadium ...drinks, page-2

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Bendigo, I went to the game on Sunday and what a ripper! I'm a Freo supporter but was stoked with the game and the Little Doves went down a treat to console the loss! I personally had 5, but I did also notice the stacks of empty plastic cups building up in a lot of people's seat cupholders around me.
    There are so many bars at the stadium but all still had steady flow of thirsty patrons through them and it was a Sunday.

I went to the Gillete One day cricket match back in January and there was that much Gage Roads booze being knocked back that on every tier there were "cup snakes" being show cased and security battling to keep up with removing them.

The 3rd qtr report only goes to end of March right, and only 2x cricket games, 1xAFWL and 1xAFl had been played at the stadium up til 31st March.
    There are another 23xAFl games, a Chelsea vs Perth Glory game and some smaller concerts planned there for rest of 2018 and for 2019 the Bledisloe cup and State of Origin II have already been scheduled ontop.
    I'm expecting a stella 4th qtr and year end results from GRB from stadium sales alone.
    will be interesting to know how much the license fee GRB have to pay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $17.42K 62.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 28300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.