perth

1. jir
    66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Although I am a property bear I think its important to keep a balanced view on these HC threads. Some of them seem to get out of control pretty quickly. Fact sharing, personal experience, finance trends, opinion with logical argument, etc are all useful to hear about regardless of whether you believe property prices are tanking or booming. Personally I read the HC property thread because I want to find an argument that proves to me that Aust property prices are not going to tank dramatically. All my investments are based around my belief that property here is in the process of getting smashed beyond recollection, so balanced view is very important, I need to make sure I haven't missed anything. On this note I will share yesterdays experience visiting home opens in Perth -

I visited a number of properties around coastal Perth north of City Beach to as far as Marmion. They were by far the busiest home opens I have been to in some time, probably since mid 2010. I have also noted that the REIWA property alerts (new listings) I subscribe to have dried up in the last fortnight.

Anyone on the ground in WA notice similar?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.