GRL 7.14% 2.6¢ godolphin resources limited

Happy New Year @prawn_man and GRL investorsI have seen the...

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885

IamnotsurehowmanyshareholdershaveseenthepresentationonMtAubreybyJohanLambrechtsinSept2019.Itreviewsthepast,looksattheplanfordrilling,andgivesaprettydetailedreportontheproject.ThepdfwaspostedbySMEDG(Mines&WinesPapers2019iscoveriesintheTasmanides).Ididn'tattendthemeeting,buthavereadthepdf(ithasheapsofinformationandI'mnotageologist,somanypartsgoovermyhead).Iamhopingthelinkbelowworks.(Ifthelinkdoesn'twork,thenI'lltryagain.)I'dlovetoreadcommentsbyGRL'spostersinJanuary2020.HappyNewYearamigos.

MtAuberygold
    Happy New Year @prawn_man and GRL investors
    I have seen the presentation and yes, much of it goes straight over my head as well.

To be honest, in my conversations with Ian Buchhorn I was told that to really understand the significance of Ardea tenements you would need to be a geologist or be highly knowledgeable in geological matters to interpret with accuracy the information freely available in presentations.
    Its all there, we just do not have the keys to unlock the door.
    It is my opinion that Godolphin will be no different, with the tone already being set with detailed information being presented.
    Ian speaks very highly of Johan Lambrechts who for those of you that do not know originates from South Africa, like myself.
    I do believe that Johan will prove to be driven and hungry for success, he will want runs on the board very quickly.

It is my understanding that Godolphin has a talented team onboard. On paper we are set for success with 3 geologists onboard.
    Ian Buchhorn is a Mineral Economist and Geologist
    Dr Stewart is an Exploration Geologist.
    Johan Lambrecht is a Geologist.
    Mark Sykes is a Mineral Economist and Mining Engineer.

I do believe that progress will be swift, so its just a matter of patience.
    RED

Johan Lambrechts Exploration Manager

BSc (Hons) Geology, AIG

Johan Lambrechts is a Geologist with over 16 years’ experience in geological management and production. Mr Lambrechts started his geological career in the platinum fields of South Africa where he worked in open cut and underground mines. Mr Lambrechts later joined the mine management team of Anglo Platinum and obtained his blasting and mine overseers’ certificates during a period in which he managed a large underground production section with several hundred miners reporting to him. Mr Lambrechts has also worked as senior resource geologist for the Glencore Mount Isa operation, which is particularly relevant to the Lewis Ponds project. Mr Lambrechts has managed production geology teams in multi commodity environments such as gold, lead-zinc and platinum. Most recently, Mr Lambrechts has managed the exploration projects for Ardea in NSW including statutory compliance, stakeholder liaison, for the full range of LFB commodities including orogenic and epithermal gold, porphyry gold-copper and stratiform base metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $3.179K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111586 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 39502 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 10498
Last updated 11.11am 17/05/2024 ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.