ARL 4.05% 71.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    A quick one at the start to say yay* it seems that China has sat down & realised that at the end of the day they need the great consuming West- no use making goods if they can’t sell them- consumers will always consume, after all. ( paragraph 4 is where more casual readers may like to switch off as I’ll talk more of ARL threads ).

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-what-chinas-xi-didnt-say-on-trade-2018-04-10 looks like Mr.Trump may get his perceived victory soon, thereby appeasing his voter base but more importantly reassuring his true base- his backers & fellow business minded community fellows- while not making good Mr.Ping look too silly.
    China of course will most likely see that they can just make a dollar elsewhere to cover any dollars they feel they’ll miss out on with the recent tariff talk- if they ease up on import restrictions themselves the West will ease up on them too? As well of course the fact that China’s economy is maturing & needs to start playing a fairer game regarding IP etc to keep advancing deeper into the big boy’s club. ( the best way to affect change is from the inside, after all ).

To be in business together different groups slowly but surely need to align their interests & practices- all good stuff in my eyes & the best way to avoid conflict, large scale open conflict whether economic or other, anyway*

Thread talk time*
    Pretty sure we had this kind of thread going before but thought it best to be sure- a home, (almost exclusively ARL thread, the production by 2022 one ), thread, a chart thread & this one should do us quite nicely.
    Our production thread shouldn’t be led too far astray even if it’s used to do peer comparisons as well as other production coming on line will encourage or effect our outlook & even possibly timeline, ( for example 1 of our 2 peers does a paper deal? That means ARL becomes one of an even smaller group thereby increasing its desirability ), share price & of course competitive position in the market.

Some of us do like a bit of a sidebar to the main issues, highlight by monsieur Woods showing interest in my Vietnam era Sydney bank titbit, ( to give you a start it was called the Hunan Hand something or other & was said to be a front for a US gov. department needing capital for certain operations during the war which to say the least were best kept off the books- I’ll leave an opinion of that aside as hey- the road we allies travel is a very windy one, to put it mildly & there’s always a bit of yin in the yang* ), so this should cover news etc items pertinent to ARL whilst also providing space for a bit of fun too.

My personal aim is to try to introduce something of relevance to ARL with each post, even if there is a sidebar included & to highlight that if I ever do throw in such fun/interesting, ( at least to my mind ), topics etc.

Cheers to Red for pulling me up on polluting threads- 3 after all being a lucky number.

Very short one to finish on the broker data of late- Instinet still buying? Any wondering when Japan will start making signals please note that Instinet is backed by Nomura Investments of Japan*
    ( unless my recent cold has blocked my synapses as badly as it has my sinuses* ).

Tally ho, chaps & chapettes! Cheers to any who read this far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $139.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.0¢ $91.22K 123.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5999 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 169497 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.5¢ 75.0¢ 73.0¢ 45100
Last updated 15.30pm 19/04/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.