ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

Thanks for the opportunity to post one last item:...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Thanks for the opportunity to post one last item:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-6523187/US-ambassador-calls-credible-vote-DRCongo.html

Now to your post-

? How do you figure they are ‘bleeding it’?
    They own far more of the company than you do, of that I am absolutely certain, & have been managing company moneys well.

We are looking to reward holders by making use of a non core asset- the complete opposite of ‘sitting on a deposit’- next year.

‘Or me be moved along’ < actually a threat, in case you didn’t know.

The three key phrases in your post seem to be wholly unjustified in their use.

Perhaps try explaining the basis for your conclusion, if it actually is one formed from at least a moment’s honest appraisal of empirical evidence.

So to provide some kind of framework for these points-

How are they ‘sitting on the deposit’? Our flagship deposit has been steadily progressed on the pathway to extraction.

They have not ‘bled it’ in any sense at all.

Who will ‘move them on’ & what would their justification in or method of achieving that be?

Yikes- I know the light is red at the moment but that doesn’t mean put your foot through the floor in hopes the light will change to green because you spin your wheels furiously...

Edit** just saw yours as I posted mine BE- mate I hope to wrong many more times in the future. Many of the things that pop in to my head horrify me if they turn out to be correct. Cheers for the pip & a special Merry Chrissie to my fellow shipmates- you all know who I mean.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 24/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.