ARL 2.11% 46.5¢ ardea resources limited

Article link first* Seems that Glencore & Congo cobalt in...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Article link first*
    Seems that Glencore & Congo cobalt in general just can’t win at the moment- which is appropriate as why should baddies profit off normal people? ( it will certainly help holders of companies like ARL though & in the long run hopefully the normal folks in the Congo too ).
    http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/annual-...ionists-stage-glencore-demonstration/44091390

@chuck58 cheers & yeah I’ve been getting together some dough to buy them- I’m good for 60,000 so far- always good to remain flexible depending on circumstances so fingers crossed I’ll be able to do all 333,304*

After reading back my own words regarding options that don’t get exercised I remembered that there are two sides to each argument, ( nice to try to sit on the fence but all that guarantees is splinters ), & that the $256~000 that my options will bring us sure won’t hurt moving forward seeing as though we are a debt free ship- a great position for our board to be in when it comes to other companies etc coming to us for a potential Joint Venture or if we wish to chase finance ourselves.

Here we have 100% ownership of more deposits & bigger mineral reserves than our 2 peers, zero debt & management that is here for the long haul- not much more we could ask for, really.

I could have made a whoooooole lot more off them at another moment but oh well- I’d probably have lost sleep wondering if my profit was some other person with greater need’s loss... but the gloves are off now- I’ve done my bit from 27 cents right through to $2.20 since the IPO..... only 15? 16 months ago & will feel justified in making a serious profit off my position when the price is right. ( serious for me* we all have different expectations, after all. ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $92.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 49.0¢ 45.0¢ $152.9K 336.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6527 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 4680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.