ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1158

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Thanks Red, and Pup Pup (nice to meet you)

It's a breath of fresh air to have a civil discussion and share relevant information precedent to the industry,

I noticed as we were discussing the processing and sampling, I went over the 31/10 ann again about the trial plant samples tested.

As we know Red, the other peer mentioned their Pilot plant was used for the trial run at stimulus in Welshpool WA.

Page 2 of the report, the overview snippet, it says it produced MSP (Mixed sulphide product)

But it stops there. And the final refinement was then carried out in the SGS laboratory in perth? To reach the final battery grade Crystal's.

I'm not sure why ARL stopped after MSP utilizing AUZ's pilot plant, as we both know it can produce final grade sulphates.

I want to note In the SGS refinement they used PO (pressure oxidation) Neautralisation (not sure If they used lime or ARL's own Neautralizer burdened ore)

Then finished off with SE solvent extraction and ion exchange,

It does seem to appear the final stage refinement ARL used via SGs lab conditions vary from the final stages used in the pilot plant in Welshpool,

I wonder does this mean ARL are looking at using final stage SE and IX format for getting the battery grade crystal,

If you speak with Ian anytime soon, might be a good topic point to raise? If you deem it note worthy,

Its just something that I picked up on a a second time round when reading the ann.

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ $33.49K 72.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.