ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Hi JD,I too have enjoyed following the discussion.I am a...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Hi JD,

I too have enjoyed following the discussion.

I am a complete amateur when it comes to geology, and bringing mining projects to fruition. I don't quite follow my gut, but I do look at a number of fundamentals that keep me stuck on ARL. 

1. I personally know management, their experience, expertise, commitment, and their skin in the game. My expertise is more to do with people and relationships, there is no hint of shiftiness in this lot. I have confidence that management is working in our best interests. It feels more like a family business than an ASX listed company. 

2. We have had over $50 million spent drilling KNP, and still have $15 million on tap, that alone exceeds our market cap. 

3. These resources are astonishing in diversity and size -- truly a multi-generational project, that has numerous options for meeting market demands into the future regardless of what may be the resource of the month.

4. The timing for our major resources seem to be right.

5. Most committed investors here are mature, if not in age, at least in conduct. That tells me there are a number of thoughtful individuals who do know more than me committed to this project. 

6. Finally, no junior has landed a really useful deal yet, though most have some type of off-take commitment. The market has not considered the deals made to be very useful. ARL management wants the right deal for us, and most here are happy to wait for that to realise. Apart from management's own experience, I think there have been a lot of lessons learned by observing what other juniors have done. The sector is getting wiser every day, so we should benefit from that. 

BE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.