ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

With out a doubt, the board members on ARL are indeed industry...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    With out a doubt, the board members on ARL are indeed industry veterans, remember they all talk with one another, all the big boys and players, most all friends. Ian and Mick used to work together from the early days.. from the history I have gathered.

The implications, well if you are adding further refinement steps in the process it adds to the CAPEX figures of course, Ion exchange can have its draw backs and downsides in full scale processing, teething issues..

I am going to only deduct my opinion and assume they went down the SGS laboratory conditions for final Sulphate testing to I'm only guessing identifying the issues precedent with processing and using the Neautralizer, in the process flow, and how it reacted in the process philosophy, again maybe thats why IX had to be used. (IMO) as normally you can go MSP -> POX -> SX -> then use steam to produce the Nickel/Cobalt sulphate crystalization

Test work is good, it's good to determine base line and work out acid consumption, lime, reagents etc. Residence time through HPAL, leaching times, etc.

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.