ARL 3.30% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

About Musk and the "less cobalt" remark, I add my voice to you...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    About Musk and the "less cobalt" remark, I add my voice to you other cobalt bulls. On the one hand, you have his remark, which someone suggested he may've made at least partly to distance the company from "unethically-mined" cobalt. As niclou suggested, maybe Musk should take care of his company's balance sheet first, the big debt, cash, and production issues. No wonder it's such a big short. Meanwhile, Musk is taking focus off that and tweeting about starting a candy company--"I am super super serious". Given these things, how serious can he be about the cobalt remark? Maybe, maybe not. Contrast all those things with how we're in just the beginning of a huge wave or mountain of EV production that as of right now is going to require a heckuva lot of cobalt. We can project about how much cobalt will be needed, but I think even the experts can't tell in the end how much will be needed and how far the applications will go. Maybe I'm being a little fantastical, but as I look at the recent pullback in several EV-related stocks, yes I've gotten antsy, wanting to see more green, but patience is needed--things like this can start slowly, but man do they snowball. We can see where the future is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.8¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $9.9K 20.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8923 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.