ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1285

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Woe is me.
    It seems I may need to chase a slightly higher price as a buy for a trading parcel.
    Oh well- I’ll have to sooth the burn by watching my main holdings firm/advance.

Looks like people actually care about what’s happening in the Congo now. How come? Ah- they’ve got a strategic energy mineral we all want.

https://www.africa-confidential.com..._leak_exposes_plot_to_steal_presidential_vote

LG’s planned spend really is indisputable evidence that while many of the battery big guns will always be researching the next chemistry that they are committed to a larger nickel/cobalt consumption path.

Even when we look at the labs there aren’t many promising chemistries ( thinking of today through to say 2030 ), which don’t include plenty of nickel & cobalt.

For a large part of the battery world nickel & cobalt are the only answers to the 2 most important demands- energy density & stability at temperature etc.

It was a shame to see our inquisitive friend leave so quickly without acknowledging the answers to their questions but oh well- I guess we don’t have the forum drama component which some appear to need.

It’s great to see others in their forums pushing smaller deposits with larger market caps as attractive- I believe their every argument supports why this is the 1 junior to pick, if a person were to only pick 1. Buying in to more than 1? Nothing wrong with that at all.

If our friends operate on the premise that ‘Our deposit holds A, our market cap is B & our extraction timeline is C while our cash at hand is D’ is their basic justification for their investment? That’s logical.

To then try to argue against ‘our deposit holds A multiple times, our market cap is a fraction of B, our extraction timeline is C or quite possibly sooner & our cash at hand is D plus’ as justification for investment? That’s completely illogical.

It seems some even try to argue against very similar geology to that of their own deposit.
    That’s when I shake my head & lose interest.

They’re basically arguing against the justification they use for their own investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.