ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1294

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    @shogunr
    Realistically, we investors posting on HC are not privy to the inner workings and information detail we would like.
    The following thoughts and comments are from information we have gleaned as a group, this is also my humble opinion.

Goongarrie nickel cobalt is not on hold, there is a substantial quantity of work taking place in the background. Most of the front end heavy lifting work is in a semi stage of completion.
    We are now in the final quiet stages of recruiting a suitable partner that will assist financially and possibly even consume our nickel and cobalt sulfate.
    We do not want just any partner.

I would prefer that we take our time to select the perfect partner for us, That we enter into an agreement that is a win win for all parties.
    I hope we have a partner that recognizes the full value of our resources upfront, that the partner commits fully without reservation.
    I do not want a partner that locks us into a supply contract, but does not commit unconditionally upfront to substantially funding the plant build. We do not need uncertainty.
    This commitment must be binding immediately allowing for ARL to begin with confidence in ordering the long lead time items like autoclave etc.

Our management have very substantially quantified the resources we own including the refining process and plant and equipment required.
    We are presenting this information through KPMG in such a manner that its all there to view.
    Our new partner has to make a decision to lock up the largest single cobalt and nickel resource in Australia and possibly the world.

I trust our management to make the best decision that will serve the shareholders of ARL in the short and long term. This stage of the process cannot be rushed if we want the best outcome possible.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.