ARL 1.08% 46.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1296

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Very wise words! Indeed the project ongoing in many important ways, which all needs for a favorable final BFS, however doing procurement and engineering works which might entirelly different than our parters requirements(size of plant) would result in millions of dollars of wasted money and human resources.
    As RED stated as well let the time take for the best possible deal which company/ies actually will fully commit to the financing,not just off take,and then do the last part of the BFS,by that we can also avoid unwanted CR at a low market cap if the financing parter find would otherwise take longer even after the BFS get released, or avoid less favorable financing mechanisms what we did experienced elsewhere.
    A lot of mayor, and longer lead time part of the BFS will be done in the next 6 month, so once we get the financing parter(which is the most important after all) we will be able to finish up our BFS accordingly, possibly within 6-12 month from that day which is in junior mining project timeframes not a long time.

If finding the right financing/offtake partner takes a year or two i am okay with that as well. Off takers and financiers you normally sign up only once, to make it to the best terms regarding dilution is in the best interest of everyone here. And should be a mandatory for our management to act accordingly, we have a monster resource with great possibilities, and the most important part what decide how much left for us shareholders happends at the signing ceremony. It have to be a solid deal, the best cards for negotiation is in our hands..The next decade will see unprecedented battery metal demand growth,let it work for us... I am glad that our management and many our fellow partners at Ardea understands this so well. I am happy to be parters here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $91.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $23.69K 52.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9327 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.