ARL 0.00% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1434

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    870A90A4-5230-4446-A475-0B6C17CADD40.png 0247E2C7-0EB2-4790-B55E-E6007CAA7237.png 02B5E45A-64BD-4423-9824-7FB193320F98.png

2014.. BHP was still gathering up steam after the hammering everyone copped in the GFC?

The above pics show us as:
    1. Being in the lowest ( except of course for the legend norilsk ), cost group regarding nickel production. I don’t know if there will be any other new Aussie mine that will slip in there with us.
    2. Safe even at $10,000 a tonne- we’re slated to punch out our nickel for $4.63 ( ? ), a pound.

3. That the Phillipines is the biggest producer. I like that because of their tendency to shut down mines at the drop of a hat & even to shut down the whole industry at times- something that our friend the Sheriff ( pistol toting President of the Phillipines ), has spoken of last year. ( if I’m not wrong ).

The Phillipines must have some interesting set ups due to the fact that so much of the nation is so close to sea level ( the Phillipines being made up of 100’s of islands. 1,000’s? ).

Then we add that to the fact noted above by Squash, that we hold one of the largest ( if not the largest ), undeveloped nickel deposit in the world.

I see others using the term ‘world class’. Being cheeky I could say to myself ‘so they rank among all the others in this world?’ which of course is cheek but there can be only one ( cue flashbacks of an 80’s movie ), at the top of the division.

I know which one will be getting fought over the most by our battery producing northern Asian friends. It will be ARL. Not because we’re cool or cute but because we truly do have the goods & more of them than any other junior, by a huge margin.

We actually hold many times the minerals of some of those we are compared to.

The only real difference between us and others is an offtake. Some have given the rights to their production away for free. That’s right- $0

We most certainly have not. Why? Because we manage our money a whole lot better & have the confidence of knowing that as part owners of the business ( share holders ), our directors are right there with us- being one of the most truly committed boards I’ve seen.

Others say they have the goods- which they do, but only as a fraction of our resource.

If you hold shares here just know that your directors ( company board of directors ), have put their money where their mouth is.

Some companies have directors who hold shares which the company ( the other shareholders ), have had to gift them or effectively loan to them for no money to the company.

Our directors have bought the overwhelming majority of their shares.

Pretty sure there’s an old saying about talk being cheap & something about money talking & something else walking?

Happy investing/trading & have a good weekend all**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.5¢ $5.956K 13.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47140 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.