ARL 4.00% 39.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1774

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Ollpapa88,
    I am not sure to which options you refer but if you mean the free shares in the proposed spin out of Ardea then following on from several previous similar Ian Buchhorn involvements in spin out's when he was at Heron Resources, then it is very likely the new shares will be .20 cent fully paid shares and NOT options.

I am aware of several European residents who in the past STILL received their entitlement even though the prospectus said Australian residents only or similar. This happened for them on each occasion of a spin out.
    I think that it depends on how they or you purchased these shares in the first instance as it appears these people purchased through their bank and the banks held their shares IN THE FORM OF Shareholding Statements.

To be 100% assured maybe you could alter your address to an Australian address (maybe a friend?) as that way your friend would receive the prospectus as well, although I dare say the prospectus and application form for additional shares will also be available on line in the form of an announcement by Ardea however the personalised application form to a "priority purchase" of additional shares (over and above your free entitlement) might need an Australian address.

Maybe you should speak to whoever you bought your shares thru and ask them if they are likely to receive information in the form of a prospectus or application form or any correspondence from the company (Ardea) would they in turn contact or advise you?

Also ask them if you can change your address to an Australian address.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say.

Better be safe than sorry and act on this now rather than when the spin out occurs.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 39.0¢ $4.107K 10.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 317 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.