ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-18

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    I am not in the top 20 but I'm close.
    Why would I and the top 20 be so dogged with ARL.

Well we may be complete looney tune characters with absolutely no idea.
    OR
    We are sure, in so much as one can be, having done our research, have put our money where it counts, and stayed with the program.
    Un-swayed by manipulation and naysayers that wish to buy into ARL at the cheapest possible price. Will do anything to achieve this.

Sure I said, it wont pull back further, and it did, now I say the game is transparent.
    I know as much as I possibly could, my suspicions are outlined above and are very clear.

You cannot tell me that ARL rightfully deserves a market capitalization of AUS $89 million with proven in ground resource worth $100 000 000 000 or 100 billion US dollars.
    By the way we are talking about cobalt and nickel, battery materials that are in very high demand. Will be for decades to come, are crucial to the EV revolution currently in its infancy and underway.
    These materials are in Australia, a safe reputable mining friendly country with technical resources to ensure these materials are effectively mined and brought to market.

One parting thought.
    Why are we being pushed down so aggressively, Are we really only worth $89 million or less ??
    Compared to our peers.
    What do you think. What will you do.
    RED

Last edited by RED328: 14/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $31.02K 64.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 8826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.