ARL 4.00% 39.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1800

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    your logic is backwards Chris, you put a lot of weight on how many buyers are in the buy queue, but no weight on how many sellers are in the sell queue. By your logic, it is easy to offload 200,000 at 40c also.

my observation is that this is either deliberately played down for accumulation, or just self fulfilling chat trading (probably more likely the latter). See exhibit A below. Its just stubbornly refusing a move above the 50-day moving average, but the gap between the 8-day and 50day just gets tighter and tighter with those little bounces off the RSI lows. Sentiment is just not strong enough across the sector yet to justify the move about the 50-day.

But the new bottoms are getting shallower and shallower, and MACD is getting tighter and tighter, and this latest low at 37, is actually a break above the old resistance trend line believe it or not despite being an absolute RSI rock bottom. What does all that mean? Who knows !

But my guess is the break above 50-day is going to be fast and furious, particularly if its on strategic partner news - hence way easier to build a position now than to wait for that move above the 50day as confirmation.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1603/1603587-2eccfdabea5148fd1cf5d91f6e4a0b2f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.