ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-1810

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    RIO ( one of the world’s largest miners ), commits to a green pathway.

Toyota signals a commitment to batteries.

The UK is close to producing more energy from renewables than coal. The US is very close as well.

US story:-
    https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Renewable-Energy/Renewable-Capacity-Moves-Ahead-Of-Coal-In-The-US.html

Now BP is moving the same way:-
    https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Renewable-Energy/Renewable-Capacity-Moves-Ahead-Of-Coal-In-The-US.html

The writing is on the wall & in a roundabout way the US vs. China silliness we are all suffering through could do one very good thing for our sector- make it far more likely that we will find a Japanese or Korean partner as opposed to a Chinese one. I like that because I believe it will create far more value for both sides. No offence to our Chinese friends, it’s just that I think the terms some Chinese companies offer can be quite exploitative & not in their partner’s best interest long term.

Has anyone heard of the investor action groups that are now pushing for a renewable focus within some of the large players like BP? Last I heard was that the main group has a number of 100’s of Billions under their umbrella ( the amount of money that the action group members have invested ).

Activism. Something fairly new for me to learn about as far as the activist groups goals are.

2weeks of cold ( Au winter ), combined with hard SP times ( tax time sell offs etc ), to go..

July won’t bring warmth especially tommy area but it normally brings some capital inflows so time for another hot cup of tea and some beans on toast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $54.70K 119.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65989 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.