ARL 4.00% 52.0¢ ardea resources limited

@AlexanderJYes those articles have a CLQ bias, the discussion...

1. 3,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    @AlexanderJ
    Yes those articles have a CLQ bias, the discussion generally is very relevant to ARL in that we have the entire suite of battery materials discussed.
    From my perspective backed up by all the research nickel sulfate is going to be the screamer, followed by cobalt sulfate. I feel that even with the reduction in cobalt use as a percentage in the battery, the market need by volume will far outstrip supply in a few years, so that looks good for us as well.

I feel that the EV and battery manufacturers will not have any interest beyond our battery materials, that is their concern and that will be their focus.
    Class 1 nickel, cobalt, magnesite neutralizer, scandium and possibly some nickel sulfide resource is where I see their consideration.
    I include the magnesite because that is an OPEX cost saver, making us more competitive.
    Scandium is a by product from those laterite resources, requiring the autoclave for recovery, hence it will remain. It will also reduce OPEX as a credit input and has value from that perspective. IMO

Gold, zinc PGM and any other minerals and metals in WA will more than likely find a new home in time, much like NSW assets, in my opinion.
    I really like the multiple strategy value add being pursued by management, it makes a great deal of sense to me.
    We have a lot of optionality available to us, I feel ARL will continue to prosper in multiple ways for the patient.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.020(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $75.72K 150.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 37329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.