ARL 5.00% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

Growth in battery production is 2/3 NCA & NCM so there’s not...

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Growth in battery production is 2/3 NCA & NCM so there’s not much sense in a lot of reporting that is in the market- it looks a lot like diversion.

The oil majors & others really look to be scrabbling to find a way to keep us all stuck in the ‘just come and buy it from us’ model they have enjoyed for the last century but the growth in batteries shows clearly that we consumers want more control of our energy use.

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Fuel-Cells/Is-This-Big-Oils-Next-Secret-Weapon.html

It’s natural for them to try to stick to what they know. It Tesla etc are quietly upsetting that model. As noted in a post above we see BMW losing market share to Tesla in the US. It costs more to win a new customer or win a customer back than it does to retain existing customers so the legacy automakers ( for example existing ICE giants from Ford to Toyota to VW ), will soon be forced in to the EV battle whether they like it or not.

Upcoming EV offerings from next year onwards already reflect this- most of the big companies have already announced big EV ranges.

The fact that from the current base metals pricing ( nickel & cobalt in particular ), can double without affecting the maker’s, for example Tesla, profit margin will also soon show just how much of the fear around costs has just been for show.

That’s that for a moment so feel free to stop reading- just a quick note for ebner.

@ebner : it was actually Abner in the show ( did some homework ), & agreed- Miss Montgomery was a cutey. Her cousin Sabina was the one I always looked out for, wink*.
    86’ RX7.. series 4 of the Savannah? Older bro first had a 13B Bridgeport RX2 ( actual capella, not an 808 pretending to be an RX2 by having the round taillights put on ), with slicks, roll cage, no seats except for the driver & every bit of wiring etc torn out- even down to the window winder etc.

That thing was nuts- especially on the street! He then got a 12A mildport turbo series 2 RX7. It was great fun too but my fav was the 13B bridgeport- the sound it made was just the best. Rick Shaw took me for a couple spins in his dayglo orange 13B peripheral port RX3 when I did work experience at his shop- wow.

Here’s a vid from Germany- I laughed to see it was AB who made the vid... I should really touch base with all those freaks someday.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-B6CYL6GC8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $12.08K 24.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6667 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.