ARL 8.79% 49.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi all- what a way to start Spring! ( 1st business day of Spring...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    Hi all- what a way to start Spring! ( 1st business day of Spring here in Oz ).

I’m putting this all down to the variety of opportunity that ARL presents- which some may have just woken up to thanks to SGQ’s great results, our upcoming gold float, the convergence of varied nickel issues ( Philippines main mine winding up did not come out of the blue but has reminded some of what is going on in nickel & the Indonesian ban may kick in a lot sooner than thought ), the tie up between Tesla/CATL & Sumitomo? ( having trouble finding the story again but a few teams have gotten together which shows that the big moves in the battery battle- for resources required in batteries- are starting to be unveiled ), & of course the strategic mineral story quietly driving interest forward.

That was a lot longer single paragraph than I normally like to write but what choice did I have? It is all pertinent & coming together so fortuitously.

ARL management impressed me with every step they have made- the way they handled capital raising, the management of cash at hand, the frankly incredible foresight ( I won’t say luck hasn’t played its part at times ), & the steady, prudent approach.

Ultimately SGQ’s news hasn’t made ARL, not in the slightest, it has added to an already impressive story & once again shown Mr. Market that our team aren’t a bunch of opportunistic cowboys but very canny, experienced & capable operators.

I think the KPMG guys may well be throwing the high fives around today- our upcoming spin off has simplified the story & today’s news has of course made the whole thing just that much more enticing for a partner.

There are moments when the feeling is that the tide is rising, that a wave is coming which we may ride & it’s a bit hard to suppress so just for fun for my long term fellows- my native bees have started their yearly spring clean today ( being Ozzy they don’t get out of bed until it’s up to 8 degrees warmer than the honey/European bee ), & the first water lily blossom of the year has opened.

It’s all happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.040(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $98.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $63.93K 130.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3214 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.