ARL 0.99% 50.0¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2179

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Aren’t misleading headlines fun?
    The following instantly made me thought ‘oh- someone has been burnt by the fight between the lithium producers who are trying to destroy each other by pushing prices down’.

’EVs’ in the headline actually equals ‘light’ EVs. To me that says E bikes etc in Asia. It’s a strange kind of logic too- cheaper materials means harder economics? OooooookaaaaaY*

https://www.mining.com/cobalt-lithium-oversupply-to-slow-down-evs-sales-by-25-bmo/

I feel a wave coming that will carry us here for the next 3 years and beyond. A wave of real demand for our main game- nickel.

At USD$7 per pound of nickel we need cobalt to be about 10% of that as ( as per sales realised or dollars in the door), credits to hit 18% IRR at our current projected costs. Every ten cents above $7 nickel means we need less from the cobalt. Someone else will be able to do the calculation a lot better than this outline of an idea on a Monday morning but for me, if nickel is say $7.70? The cobalt becomes much, much less crucial regarding overall profitability.

Then I remember that we will be selling nickel sulfate, which attracts a premium of around $2 a pound.

To the broader market I see that China has been targeting US agricultural products & the ppl that make those ( American Mid West voters ), are very important to any hopeful presidential candidate. I think the tide will start to turn- even if very slowly.

Ultimately the US shouldn’t really need China to be ‘nicer’ regarding IP etc protection- The US should create laws to protect it before it ever gets to market. It’s almost like blaming the fox for stealing the chickens when we leave the chicken coop’s door open.

All the best for the week- you who look at the ground at your feet & you who look to the horizon. Both views are needed.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 09/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $99.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.65K 40.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 3742 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.