ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Pertinent market/industry news/articles, page-2185

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Don’t worry mate- the moment that we see second hand electric ( whether modified from ICE or not ), utes and vans whipping their ICE competition on the streets sales of EVs ( including conversion kits ), will boom. The constant torque factor will work well when showing off at the traffic lights & that will move the EV from the land of ‘I want one’ to ‘I need one’.

The problem isn’t ppl wanting them or not- the problem is that they just aren’t for sale yet.
    For decades we have seen ppl converting from gasoline to LPG for their cars. Very soon that will change to EV conversions.

The government? To be honest I’m happy we haven’t had them be the ones to ‘lead’ this. They didn’t create the steam engine. They didn’t create the Model T Ford. They didn't create the process of mass production which produced the Model T in such vast numbers.
    They didn’t invent the EV & they won’t be the ones to ‘invent’ the era of EV dominance.

We are doing that. Make no mistake about it. As well as making some great money over time I for one am really happy to be part of it. It will be a great story when I’m too old to remember the sound of the V8 or my two personal favourites- the 2 stroke engine and the rotary.

Build it and they will come. Build it cheaper and they will buy it. Build it better and they will desire it.

The lack of government support will actually produce a strong EV sector which is superior to the ICE in every way ( overall cost including initial purchase cost & maintenance over time, performance, durability & enjoyment of use ), faster than if it was ‘helped’.

Edit* Great find xrsism & SGQ/ARL pricing? SGQ has a far simpler investment story which leads to many to imagine it will get funded more easily. That’s ok. We here will be valued properly very soon.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 09/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.